North Country Concrete provides concrete paving services for commercial properties in the greater Twin Cities metropolitan area. No matter the scope of your project, we have the resources and knowledge to complete it with expert precision. Our commercial concrete paving services include light and heavy duty systems, such as:
- Loading Docks
Concrete loading docks are vital for companies in a wide variety of industries. When you need a strong, stable platform for your commercial property, you can count on North Country Concrete. We understand loading docks are subject to heavy loads and constant abuse. When installed properly by experienced technicians, concrete provides the strength and durability your project requires.
- Highway Heavy Projects
At North Country Concrete, our leaders and crews have extensive experience installing concrete for customers in public and private sectors. From initial construction to reconstruction, we’re equipped to handle your highway heavy project on schedule and within budget.
- Drive Aprons and Parking Lot Paving
We are experts at installing high-quality drive aprons and concrete parking lots. A well-designed parking lot can enhance the aesthetics and increase the value of your commercial building. North Country Concrete can provide concrete that is efficient in function and long-lasting in its service.
We can also do paving areas, E&M pads, base paving, street/road, and screen wall enclosure pavement. Various applications call for a variety of specialized equipment and expertise, and North Country Concrete can deliver results that will meet or exceed your expectations on every job. Tell us what you envision, and we’ll bring your ideas to life. Contact us today to request a quote for your commercial concrete project.
Benefits of Concrete Paving
Durable, environmentally friendly, and low maintenance, concrete drive aprons, streets, parking lots, and loading docks have long been popular. Do you know why?
- Concrete requires less maintenance. It has a lifespan of 20-40 years or even longer, with low maintenance. This translates into long-term savings.
- Engineers prefer concrete for its durability under heavy loads and high traffic. Traffic and road engineers prefer concrete for its resilience under pressure.
- Concrete is greener. It is completely recyclable. In fact, concrete is the most recycled building material in the world. At the same time, the amount of petroleum products that go into concrete production and application is far lower than asphalt.
- Concrete is cooler. Because it reflects the sun’s rays, concrete keeps roadways and loading docks cooler, which means you can work in more comfortable conditions.
By remaining at the forefront of the industry's technological advances, employing the best technicians, furnishing top-quality equipment, and providing ongoing training, North Country Concrete consistently delivers results that exceed both industry standards and our customers’ expectations. For more information about our services or to request a quote, please give us a call at 763-576-8602 or connect with us online.